Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2000 Nava's Designs Wish set to Become Girl Wish in 2009~



This is what I love about Nava's designs, 8 years after a baby boy set is used in a room a new baby is about to come and this time its a girl , the color of the wall will stay yellow and the window treatment will stay blue but the valance will become more "girlie"..looking forward seeing the room done ~ see her note and pictures



Dear Nava,

Thank you again for being so accommodating with regards to updating my 2000 Wish bedding. As we discussed, I am interested in buying a to-the floor "princess" dust ruffle with a sheer overlay, a diaper changing pad cover, a bumper, a valance, and a coordinating pillow for my glider/ottoman.

The current valence measures approximately 50 inches wide and 15 inches in length. (photos attached) Please let me know what you intend on making so I can obtain the proper hardware, if necessary.

The diaper changing pad I am purchasing is 33x17x2 inches and is contoured on four sides.

I have also attached photos of my current crib and glider.

Thank you again for your help and doing so in such short notice. I am scheduled to deliver February 6th, but if all of the pieces are not yet ready, I understand.

Please let me know if you need any other information
!



And this is what I came up with thanks for the trust Jennifer~

No comments: