Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Julie Smolyansky & Jason Burdeen A real Nava's Designs Princess Room~


Leah Burdeen

I have met Julie and Jason back in March 2008 at a baby store in Chicago .I have talked to them and I knew what they will like to see the bedding ,for the baby girl they were expecting at the time to be like, so I have tried my best to transfer their vision to reality.
what a lovely Room~ a real Nava's Designs princess room I love the fact that I can get to see "my babies" room and now days , Images are so easy to upload to the pc and sharing is so much easier then it used to be , in my early years I rarely used to see any pictures of the end results of my designs , now is the time that sharing is so much fun~

This is what Julie wrote me

"just one version of Leah's room. We are not yet done. She loves it...it is her favorite place in the house! So calming and pieceful! Thank you so much! hugs and kisses "

No comments: