Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do you need help with your Baby's Room?

Hello! My name is Nava of Nava's Designs inc. in california. I have been in the baby industry since 1983 and still Loving it.
I love what I do and I love seeing the different types of style that my bedding fit in to.
Its amazing to watch a baby set that was a hit in the past, be forgotten in the present and i know it will come back in the future.
I would love to hear about your needs and wants for your upcoming baby's room and share the excitement of this wonderful experience in your life. If you are looking for unique motifs to match colorations of a specific pallete, just email me at nava@navasdesigns.com your information, and we can set up time for consultation.
And remember In the screen of your life your baby will be a huge Icon!
Much Love


www.navasdesigns.com


No comments: