Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My never ending love affair with baby bedding , baby's rooms moms and grandmas~

ok, ok I know I am not to be talking about baby bedding , I must talk about traveling, fun times and pictures clicking.


but.. I have to! smiling


my sweet friend Riki; is going to be a grandma and I wanted to treat her with one of my last sets. it was amazing as the color was such a perfect match to the crib. light silver , pink and ivory. lovely mix.
lovely outcome. I am honored and delighted to have her grandchild in a crib with Nava's Designs baby bedding~
Cece her daughter in law is so happy with the outcome~ thank you for making my day~ now i know i will miss my babies , my bedding , my mom to be and grandmas. then again... i may be back... who knows?.. smiling






visiting the room is highlight for me as a designer. always been always will.
good night.

No comments: