Friday, June 14, 2013

got an e mail today i loved it~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: To: nava@navasdesigns.com Sent: 6/13/2013 8:00:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time (Mex Subj: Diaper bags for Australian lady Hi, My name is shicara owen. I'm from Australia. I'm after the old school vintage (80s/90s) diaper bags. My mum had one of these roundish long bags for me when I was a baby n I just went to get it off her and she's only just thrown it out. I'm so gutted. So I've been searching on every site possible on the Internet to find one. Nothing is coming up except your handmade diaper bag. In pastel colours. I LOVE IT, it's exactly what I want. I've looked in your online shop though and it's not up there. ;( So I'm just wondering if you make these still or custom make these? I'm so desperate to get one... I'm really hoping and keeping my fingers crossed you make these still. I've attached a photo so you know what I'm talking about ;) Kind regards Shicara Owen

No comments: