Friday, April 16, 2010

Kelly Duffy Make Room For Multiples Saying

"Just want to Thank everyone for the compliments on my babies nurseries. I also have to give credit to all the people that helped me put it together. First and Foremost Nava...without her all this would not be possible. Nava chose the gliders from lil castle and the gorgeous Chandeliers from I lite 4 u. Then, Braha from Petite Pram in Long Island ... See Morehelped me with all the furnitureand accesories. Braha was the best and knows her stuff and guided me to the best furniture from Art 4 kids. My painter helped me choose the wall colors from Nava's swatches. Finally, we hired Edy to help us hang Nava's gorgeous curtains. Edy suggested pinch pleating the boy's drapes and adding buttons which looked gorgeous. Had to give proper credit because without Nava and her contacts these rooms would not be possible. Truly a dream come true for me."

No comments: