Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Story of a Room I Was Not Able To Share As It Was Before "Blog" Times~


Few years back I have designed a room for NFL player Chris T Johns baby girl , the room was Tuscany inspired In colors of yellow, blue and pink with a wall mural (done by My friend Nancy Hardly from ABC Extreme home ) I love the room and I loved being part of my end user experience~ as I always say Nava's Designs is baby room Experience its not only a bedding set ~
In Nava's Designs history there are so many rooms that were never photographed as times were different and digital imaging was not every day thing now days at Nava's Designs we use Digital camera daily and many of our end users send us images of their rooms which I love sharing with everyone on my Blog , facebook and even Twitter~ Today we are blessed with our ability to stay and in touch and updating our news and images. Love 2009 ~
If you are here and you have images of my bedding in your Baby room please e mail them to me at Nava@navasdesigns.com
enjoy your week end~


No comments: