Monday, April 11, 2011

Chic & Unique Girl Baby Shower of our own Mom to be Sally~






Sally with her Mom Shelly and sister Natalie~



love being part of any Baby showers and when its come to my own friends and family of Nava's designs girls ,its even better ~ as in Sally's baby shower. I know her since she was a baby, and seeing her now as mom to be is so up lifting to me, and knowing my friend shelly will be a grandma is so funny as she look nothing like one....

When someone special in your life is expecting a new baby, I just loved it! and I loved the party~ best wishes to my friend Shelly the grandma to be and Sally I am looking forward the images of your Nava's designs baby room and soon after the picture of your baby girl in her dream room which I am sure it will be~

here is some more images to share~






what a cute center piece ha?





"Mine is bigger no Mine is bigger" smiling






Name cards on the table~




Grandma to be Shelly and Mom to be Sally ~ The lovvvvee~


~

No comments: