Friday, January 14, 2011

Nicole Morgan-Chin wrote to me on Facebook~ love love Facebook!


"How do I love Thee" Lovely set~

On Facebook we all can "see" your friends you can "see" you family , even the designer of your own baby bedding , so writing a Thank you notes is ever so easy and may even get to the designer's blog ...smiling ,so write to me, send me images I promise to share~



Nicole Morgan-Chin
January 14 at 6:55am

Hello,

This note is long overdue.

My youngest daughter is now six months old, sometimes still when I sit in her room and look around at everything from your hamper, valance & curtains to her bedding my heart just skips a beat! It was not easy for us to conceive a second time and when we did I wanted everything to be just perfect! Your talent and expertise helped make my dream come true.

My husband had to stop me from going to Behr's every other week bc I would always see something else to add to my order, lol

I wish you continued success and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Nicole-

No comments: