Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Petite Pram Cedarhurst New York






Back in 1986 my first Nava's Designs set in the New York area was sold on the floor of Bellini Cedarhurst. At the time Nava's Designs was a new start up and I was a fresh designer. They = The mom to be and the Grandma's to be kept buying my sets. I know now how lucky I was then, to be able to just display new bedding sets and get them sold as fast as I can make them. I got into my spot in the market back then from the need to make more and more sets. All my stars were in great alignment ~ Thanks to all my Store Girls for the looove~

Today I am still selling in Cedarhurst, to my friend Bracha who owns Petite Pram she is a young lady with 4 kids her 4th son is only six months (Nava's Designs Baby) and he is with her at the store and she feeds him and when I say feed him I don't mean from the bottle. Bless her heart~ she is funny~
So she is a Mother, a Wife ,a Store Owner, PR queen ,Sharp Sales person and knows everyone and his brother~ loved watching her work at the store ! She keeps the store filled with new lines ,new stroller, crib, high chairs and for sure new Nava's Designs bedding ~ she is a real Nava's Designs store~
So, today we had two grandmas to be with moms to be and they got Nava's Designs Whisper set~ same as in the old days~ but nowadays I am a friend of the mom to be on Facebook~
Sara and Asher who help Bracha at the store were so nice to me. Thanks for the visit I loved it!









my new Boyfriend David~ Is he cute ? He Is!







WHISPER WHISPER WHAT A WINNER~




Now we are friends on Facebook how cool Is It? we live In great Times 2010

No comments: