Monday, January 25, 2010

Love it when My end users become my friends on facebook welcome Julie Sanders~

Last week I got a lovely email from Julie Sanders, a Nava's Designs end user who purchased a Nava's Designs set named "Splendid" at Bellini Richmond, VA, which is no longer in business. She wanted to buy window treatments and she emailed me images of her baby room ~lovely part of getting ready for your baby is getting the baby's room all done and I am so lucky to be part of my end users experiences as they are getting ready for the biggest change in there lives! I have answered and gave her my number to call ~ she called and we talked , I offered her window treatments and while on the phone we became friendly I have asked her if she is on Facebook and yes she is and now we are friends~ so if you are on Facebook ask to be my friend I love it~






Julie's baby room so cute~ wait till you see the final image~

No comments: