Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Nava Loves your Babies" for Niki Ryke Twins~Welcome~
















During my first pregnancy in 2007 I was ecstatic to learn I was having a little boy, but I also pretty much gave up any hope of designing my dream pink baby girl nursery. That was before I discovered Nava! While shopping at a local baby boutique I came across Latte Hugs, and started to envision what would eventually become a beautiful baby blue and mocha nursery...perfect for my little boy!

Two years later when I learned that I was again pregnant, I didn't think I'd be able to top my son's room...at least not if I was having another boy. I soon learned that I was not only having another boy, but I was having a little girl too-TWINS!

Confused at how I would be able to create a room suitable for a boy and a girl, I went to Nava's website and decided to call Nava herself and ask for advice. From that phone call came what will be another amazing nursery, perfect for my twin boy and girl. I told Nava how much I loved my Latte Hugs set, and from that she designed "Nava loves you babies." She made me two beautiful sets; one for my little boy, and one for my little girl. When I called Nava the first time, I never imagined that I would be able to speak to the designer of this beautiful baby bedding directly and end up with custom made bedding that is exactly what I imagined. Nava was very patient with me, and she adamant about making sure my vision was going to expressed in my babies' bedding.

I can't wait to bring my twins home to their new nursery!


and now I got this from Niki
Hi Nava,
I just got the bedding today and I LOVE IT!! It is beautiful, and it looks great with the furniture too! I'm hoping to have the room painted tomorrow and the furniture assembled this weekend. When I get everything together I'll send you pictures.
Thanks for everything!
-Nikki

No comments: